Grand Theft Auto Online Gets New Update
Rockstar unveils the latest update for Grand Theft Auto Online, improving the quality of the game for those who enjoy being a gangster in Los Santos.
Rockstar has released update 1.66 for Grand Theft Auto Onlinebringing various improvements to its multiplayer offshoot Grand Car Thief 5. This update will allow players to further estimate their time Grand Theft Auto Onlinewhether they prefer racing cars on the streets of Los Santos or engaging in elaborate heists.
Grand Theft Auto Online features many activities for players who want to play their own character in GTA universe. This online multiplayer game brings everything needed to build a criminal empire, from heists to stunt racing and other narrative missions. The recent Los Santos Drug Wars update content for Grand Theft Auto Online he even introduced ways to make and sell drugs to various dealers throughout Los Santos. Once they accumulate enough in-game currency, players can purchase various properties such as offices, warehouses, warehouses, apartments, and even a fancy garage to display up to 50 cars from Grand Theft Auto Online collection.
Rockstar has released the patch notes for its 1.66 update Grand Theft Auto Online, which focuses on security and stability. This update fixes various bugs Grand Theft Auto Online, brings general stability improvements and implements a new data protocol to improve the security of network sessions and player-to-player messaging. Rockstar has released this update for everyone Grand Theft Auto Online players with minor differences between platforms.
This new security update comes a month after one Grand Theft Auto Online exploit discovered. This major security breach allowed hackers to change other Grand Theft Auto Online players’ stats and even permanently tampered with their accounts so they can’t access the game after being hacked. Rockstar quickly became aware of this situation and logged any affected accounts before hackers could further exploit these exploits, before releasing a patch for the game. except Grand Theft Auto Onlinethe publisher has released a security update for Red Dead Redemption 2 and the multiplayer component Red Dead Online.
As the safety of Grand Theft Auto Online is back to normal and the latest patch fixed various gameplay issues, players can once again enjoy the various activities included in this open world multiplayer game. Players regularly share their best gameplay moments on social media, from funny glitches to weird performances like Grand Theft Auto Online player who takes out a fighter jet with a single shot from an assault rifle, or another player who somehow managed to get his boat into the pool on the top floor of a casino.
Grand Theft Auto Online 1.66 Patch Notes
PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S:
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to modify the TM-02 Khanjali, RCV and Chernobog in their facility.
PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S:
- Implemented a new data protocol in GTA Online to improve the security of network sessions and player-to-player messaging.
- General stability improvements.
PS5 and Xbox Series X/S:
- Fixed an issue that resulted in car windows not being reflected in some graphics modes.
- Fixed many bugs that occurred in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being incorrectly notified that they must complete the Prologue to gain access to GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some accounts from accessing GTA Online due to third-party modification of statistics.
- Fixed several issues that resulted in some users being able to abuse text chat systems on PC.
Grand Theft Auto Online is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
MORE: What Happened to GTA 6 Leaker